Terms & Conditions
By participating in any event (including pub crawls) organised and hosted by Nights Gone Wild, you the participant, agree to the following terms and conditions without restriction:
1. All participants are responsible for their own safety and well-being during the event. Nights Gone Wild will do its best to ensure that participants safely attend a variety of localities and venues within London. However, Nights Gone Wild events cannot mitigate every eventuality and as such, Nights Gone Wild events involve an element of possible risk. All participants acknowledge these risks and attend events of their own accord and solely at their own risk.
2. Nights Gone Wild events include opportunities for participants to consume alcohol at their own discretion. Nights Gone Wild urges all participants to drink responsibly and cannot accept any responsibility or liability if participants drink excessively, resulting in damages, ill health, injury or death.
3. All participants should be aware of their own physical or mental limitations before attending an event. People with medical conditions or who are pregnant are strongly advised not to participate in Nights Gone Wild events and must inform Nights Gone Wild of the full nature of their condition before participating.
4. All Nights Gone Wild participants must be 18 years or older. Only official identification will be accepted as proof of age and includes: Passports, driver licences, proof of age (18 plus) cards, etc. Unacceptable identification includes photocopies, student cards and other non-government issued identification.
5. All tickets must be purchased before you may participate in Nights Gone Wild events. Tickets purchased from distributors (hostels, accommodation providers, online sales, etc) will be redeemed for a wristband at the starting venue.
6. Tickets purchased directly through Nights Gone Wild and through other distributors are non-refundable, though may be changed to an alternative date or used as credit with Nights Gone Wild, so long you contact the relevant distributor before the start time & date of your booking. Tickets may be refunded only at Nights Gone Wild’s discretion.
7. Nights Gone Wild reserves the right to cancel a tour at our discretion and for any reason. In the event of a cancellation, Nights Gone Wild will try to contact distributors and clients as quickly as possible and will refund or replace tickets where appropriate.
8. Nights Gone Wild reserves the right to change or modify tours without notice, including changing or altering venues and routes. In the event of a change, Nights Gone Wild will endeavour to substitute comparable venues, but accepts no liability for changes.
9. Nights Gone Wild accepts no liability for participant’s behaviour and reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from events anyone who is drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social. In the event of refusal or removal, Nights Gone Wild will not refund ticket prices or cover any additional costs incurred by participants as a result.
10. The participant agrees to indemnify Nights Gone Wild (it’s employees, directors, suppliers, agents, distributors, representatives, etc) against any third party claims as a result of the participant’s behaviour and actions. Any damages or loss caused by a participant is solely the participant’s responsibility.
11. All venues (including bars and clubs), attended by Nights Gone Wild reserve the right to refuse entry or remove participants from venues for any reason including drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social behaviour. Nights Gone Wild accepts no liability in the event of refusal or removal and will not refund ticket prices in such an event.
12. Nights Gone Wild does not accept bookings for single sex groups of 10 or more, regardless of the occasion. Unfortunately the venues we work with adhere to this policy and therefore any such group would not be admitted entry.